Friday, April 28, 2017

Two Art Festivals This Weekend: April 29 & 30

"Spanish Dancer," 36"h x 36"w, oil, ©2016 Jill Banks ... will be at the Artists' Atelier, 756 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA this weekend

I've been scurrying around getting ready for a busy weekend of art ... so this is the just-the-facts part of my email newsletter (send out Wednesday night) ... in hopes I just might see you!

2017 Art Events

I REALLY Hope to See You! Two events in one weekend

April 29-30: Fairfax Fine Art Festival, Fairfax Corners, VA, 10am-5pm. Visit my mini gallery. Follow the link to get more info.

April 29-30: Great Falls Spring ArtFest at the Atelier (756 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA) and the Grange/Schoolhouse plus more. My parents -- Ken and Shonnie Johnson -- will be there to greet you in my space while I hold down "the fort " at the Fairfax Fine Art Festival over this weekend. 10am - 5pm each day. Click the link for more info on the event on what you'll see in my space.

May 5: First Friday Art Walk in the Village Centre, 6-8pm -- Start at the Artists' Atelier, 756 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA. See you there! (The Artists' Atelier is open Wednesdays, noon to 4pm and Saturdays, 10am to 2pm). I will also have five paintings of Great Falls hanging in the mini gallery at TD Bank in the Village Centre which will be open for First Friday from 6-7pm only. Come join the fun for a cool night out. 3 joint studios. 2 galleries. Plenty of restaurants. Special Guest Artist in the Arts of Great Falls Gallery, too -- May 5 only.

May 20-21: Northern Virginia Fine Art Festival, Reston, VA. I'll be in booth #617 (on Market Street near the corner of St. Francis and Market Street in the Reston Town Center). Hours: Saturday: 10am to 6pm and Sunday:10am to 5pm.

June 2-4: Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show, Philadelphia PA

June 5-11: Bucks County Plein Air, Philadelphia PA

June 28-July 4: Telluride Plein Air, Telluride, CO

July 8-9: Wickford Art Festival, Wickford, RI

September 23-24: Armonk Outdoor Art Show, Armonk, NY

Thanks very much for reading and your interest in my art. I hope to see you soon!

Jill Banks

Blog: For my latest news and works, visit or subscribe to my blog Life as an Artist at jillbanks.blogspot.com
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/Jill-Banks-Studio-278493468836508/ (Please like that page if you like it...)

No comments: