Sunday, June 19, 2016

"Rock Climber" Near Fisherman's Wharf

"Rock Climber," oil, 12"h x 16"w, ©2016 Jill Banks
Husband Randy looked at me a little funny when I'd spent a LONG time selecting a location to paint and then set up here. I loved it.

"Rock Climber" was painted plein air right near Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey, CA.

See more of the paintings (please) from California and other spots in the Places Gallery on my web site.

I plan on showing my California pieces in Virginia sometime soon.

Thank you for reading!

Jill

Phone: 703.403.7435



Email: jill@jillbanks.com
Web:
www.JillBanks.com

Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com

EVENTS
May through December:  First Friday Art Walk, 6-9pm, Artists' Atelier, 756 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA. The Atelier is also open on Wednesdays, noon to 4pm and Saturdays, 10am to 2pm (or whenever an artist is in there working.)
June 21-August 15: "Flowers and Such: the Still Life Show" Solo Exhibit, Triny's, Great Falls, VA.  14 of my original still life oil paintings on exhibit in Great Falls.
July 9-10: Wickford Fine Art Festival, Wickford Historic Village in North Kingstowne, RI.
August 27-28: Shadyside: the Art Festival on Walnut Street, Pittsburgh, PA
September 17-18: King Street Art Festival, Alexandria, VA
September 24-25: Armonk 55th Annual Outdoor Art Show, Armonk, NY

No comments: