Sunday, September 21, 2008

Great Falls Studios Tour 2008


Join me for the Fifth Annual Great Falls Studios Tour 2008

Kickoff Party: Friday, October 17 7-9pm at the Artists' Atelier (the studio I share with 13 other artists)1144 Walker Road, Suite G (at the corner of Colvin Run Road and Walker Road -- near Dante Restaurant -- up some stairs)

The Tour:
Saturday and Sunday
October 18& 19
10am-5pm

Free self-guided tour

Visit 38 artists in their studios located in Great Falls, Virginia

Download the Studios Tour brochure at Great Falls Studios web site (www.GreatFallsStudios.com)
The brochure includes a centerfold tour map for locations of the studios with artist listings and bios.

Bring your art-loving friends and family. This is simply a fantastic event! Bring your checkbooks.

I'll list more of what you can expect to see in my studio in upcoming blog entries. See photo for what my space looked like a few months' ago. Photo courtesy of Al Reitan.

No comments: