Monday, November 21, 2016

"Peek A Boo" Granddaughter Emma at Six Months

"Peek A Boo -- Emma at Six Months," oil, 10"h x 8"w, ©2016 Jill Banks
www.JillBanks.com
Portraits by Commission

Miss Emma is actually approaching eight months old and I need to catch up on my portrait a month project. Finishing this one today ... started when Randy and I were happily babysitting granddaughter Emma for a few hours ... is a step in the right direction.

This is Emma trying out the front seat and turning a seat belt into a toy. 

See more of my paintings of Emma on my web site in the People and Portraits Gallery.

There will be a post coming soon -- and probably an email newsletter as well -- about yesterday's fun and successful Home Studio Open House for Collectors and Students. Thank you to all who came! Painting days have been plentiful and fruitful. The house was adorned with many newly finished pieces as well as dry paint favorites.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I'm truly THANKFUL for YOU!

DECEMBER 2, 3, 4 -- ART STUDIO OPEN
My studio in Great Falls (at the Artists' Atelier, 756 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA) is looking bare right now ... but my home is overflowing with artwork. Must be a sign of something. But it will look great again -- just in time for the last First Friday Art Walk in the Village of the year, December 2, 6 to 9pm. Then, the studio will be open for holiday art shopping on Saturday, December 3, 10am to 5pm and Sunday, December 4, noon to 5pm. It's time for holiday shopping ... what will you treat yourself and your loved ones with this year? I'd be VERY glad to help.



Thanks for reading!
Jill Banks
www.JillBanks.com

Best in Show -- BoldBrush Painting Competition September 2016 for "Daily Special" -- Hip Hooray! More info here.  
Blog: For my latest news and works, visit or subscribe to my blog Life as an Artist at jillbanks.blogspot.com
(Please like that page if you like it...)

No comments: