Thursday, July 9, 2015

"Spanish Dance" and Sneak Peek at Wickford

"Spanish Dancer," oil, 36"h x 36"w, ©Jill Banks 2015. At least one wet painting is heading up to Wickford with me.
Coming up are two back-to-back fine art festivals in New England ... with the

Wickford Art Festival in Wickford Historic Village in North Kingstown, Rhode Island on July 11 & 12 

and

Westport Fine Art Festival in Westport, Connecticut is on July 18 & 19.

In Wickford, you'll find me (and my art) in Booth #84 on Elam Street. In Westport, I'll be in Booth #60.  Both festivals run Saturday, 10am to 6pm and Sunday, 10am to 5pm. (Just on different weekends.)

I hope to see you ... or your loved ones, friends, distant relatives, slight acquaintances ... there!

Here's a mock layout of my Wickford booth ... for a sneak peek. Still want to see you in person, though!

 Thanks for reading!



Jill

Phone: 703.403.7435
Email: jill@jillbanks.com
Web:
www.JillBanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com

Subscribe to my Email Newsletter: News from the Easel


See the Events page for more info/updates
July 11-12: Wickford Art Festival, Wickford, RI
July 18-19: Westport Fine Art Festival, Westport, CT
September 19-20: Alexandria King Street Festival, Old Town Alexandria, VA
October 4: McLean MPA Artfest, McLean, VA
October 16-18: Great Falls Studio Annual Studio Tour, Great Falls, VA (I'll be at the Artists' Atelier, 756 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA)
December 3-6: One Of A Kind Show & Sale, Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL

And more.

No comments: