Friday, December 7, 2012

Holiday Art Show This Weekend

Ho! Ho! Ho! Here's what you'll see in my nook this weekend.
Come this Saturday and Sunday, December 8 & 9, 10am to 5pm to Great Falls Studios Annual Holiday Art Show & Sale.

My "booth" is set up and I've already spotted lots of beautiful artful gifts to be.

You are invited to this weekend's Holiday Art Show and Sale presented by Great Falls Studios. December 8 & 9, 10am to 5pm at the Village Green Day School at 790 Walker Road (in the center of Great Falls, VA). There I'll be -- along with 23 other artists -- helping you spread some holiday cheer through the gift of original art. There will be a drawing for four $50 art bucks on Saturday -- for shoppers to use toward the purchase of work in the Holiday Show on Sunday. Each year, I do almost all of my Christmas present shopping there. It's a happy place to shop.

Now there are tags to make ... and a few other details to attend to before tomorrow morning.

I hope to see you this weekend!

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
100 Faces in 100 Days Project
Email
Phone: 703.403.7435

Events and Exhibits
Holiday Art Show and Sale, Saturday and Sunday, December 8 & 9, 10am - 5pm, Village Green Day School, 790 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA. 23 Great Falls Studios artists participating (including me).

"Large Squares, Small Squares," Gallery at the Artists' Atelier, November 14-December 31. Opening Reception: Friday, November 16, 6:30-8:30pm. Open Hours: Wednesdays and Saturdays, noon to 4pm, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA 22066

No comments: