Monday, March 16, 2009

"Croissant and Plums" Painting Continued plus Spring Class Registration


I worked today on "Croissant and Plums" trying to finish it up. The rush is due to: 1) aging plums and a petrifying croissant, and 2) the need to clear an area for my still life class tomorrow. I probably got far enough today to disassemble it. Still, I have more to do to finish it so you get the sense that you can pick up that croissant and have it for breakfast.

Registration is going on now for Spring classes through the Great Falls Foundation for the Arts. My still life class lasts 9 weeks and is on Tuesday mornings, 9:30-12:30, starting in mid-April. I'll give info in a day or two on the classes being offered.

"Croissant and Plums" work in progress, oil on Senso linen, 20"h x 20"w, copyright Jill Banks 2009.

Web site: www.jillbanks.com
Latest news and paintings: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com

No comments: